Office: +501-223-3530

WhatsApp: +501-621-9902



Our law firm provides legal assistance on immigration matters, including processing of resident visa and work permits for foreign individuals wishing to work in Belize. The same service is provided to executives and technical employees of companies that require foreign personnel due to the nature of their commercial activities.

Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP also offers legal counsel for filing the administrative documents that are necessary, according to Belize Law, to obtain letters of naturalization – a first step in becoming a Belizean citizen.

In general we represent our clients in all types of procedures related to transactions and applications required to obtain residence status and work permits before the department of immigration and naturalization. We also provide legal counsel and advice on obtaining Qualified Retired Person (QRP) status under the Qualified Retired Person Incentives Program administered by the Belize Tourist Board.

Retiring in Belize

Whether looking for your permanent residency or the Qualified Retirement Persons program, Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP helps you to understand the process of retiring in Belize, so you can call Belize home in your retirement years.