Last Updated: Jan 3 2022
These Online Payment Terms apply to the use of the online payment transaction services (the Services) for the payment of certain types of transactions as made available by Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP from time to time through the Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP website.
These Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “Accept”.
Please note that the Online Payment Terms may be altered or added to by the Company at any time that the Company determines necessary, with or without notice. Please, therefore, ensure that you read the Terms carefully on each occasion that you use the Services.
- You may use the Services for the purposes of making payments to Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP where the Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP offers the Services, provided that you do not:
- In any way damage or disrupt the Services/operation of the Services.
- Use the Services for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose.
2. You warrant that:
- You are aged 18 or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
3. Payment may be made using only Visa, MasterCard.
4. The Company may contact you to confirm your credit card details.
5. All charges are in US Dollars.
6. Part payment of amount owing to your account(s) is acceptable provided the full payment is made by the due date.
7. All other payments must be paid in full and by no later than the final date for payment set out in the invoice/notice.
8. Upon completing a transaction using the Services, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The Company shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond the Company’s control.
9. Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled.
10. The Company accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
Provision/Collection of Information
11. You acknowledge that the credit card information supplied by you in relation to the use of the Services is processed through a secure third party website. The only information supplied to the Company via the third party website is:
- The name of the payer.
- The invoice/notice number.
- The first 4 and last 3 digits of the credit card (for validation purposes).
- The payment amount.
12. By using the Services you agree:
To provide information through electronic means, i.e. you agree to provide any relevant information, in the format and to the standards described for each transaction.
That the information supplied by you will be retained in electronic form.
To receive information through electronic means.
13. You hereby authorize the Company to collect information about you (including information about transactions processed by you) from time to time through the Glenn D. Godfrey and Company LLP website. Any such information collected shall be treated in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Statement.
14. Requests for refunds must be made in writing together with proof that you have paid more than the outstanding amount. Requests for refunds must be sent via email@example.com or addressed to the Company at International Financial Center, Third Floor, #35 Barrack Road, Belize City, Belize, Central America. If your request for a refund is granted the amount will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
15. If you dispute the outstanding amount on your account please contact the Company.
16. Payments using the Services are made through a secure third party website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure or private and any information provided by you (including credit card information) may be able to be read and/or intercepted by a third party. The Company shall have no liability for the interception and/or ‘hacking’ of any data or other unauthorized access to information provided by you for the purposes of the Services.
Exclusion/Limitation of the Company’s Liability
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Company does not accept liability for any damage, loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by you from the use of the Services. If, for any reason, the Company is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises as a result of your use of the Services, the Company’s liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you through the online system only.
Use/Availability of Services
18. The Company does not warrant or guarantee that the Services and/or your use of the Services will be error-free, immediate, virus free and/or continuously available or that the information provided through the Services will be complete, accurate and/or up-to-date.
19. The Company reserves the right to suspend, amend or cancel the Services at any time either temporarily or permanently.
Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP Website Terms and Conditions
20. These Online Payment Terms form part of the Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP Website Terms and Conditions Use, which apply to general Glenn D. Godfrey & Company LLP website usage. By agreeing to comply with the Online Payment Terms you also agree to comply with the NPDC Website Terms and Conditions of Use. If there is a conflict between the NPDC Website Terms and Conditions of Use and these Terms, the Online Payment Terms shall prevail.
21. You agree to indemnify the Company for any loss, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the Company as result of:
- Your breach of your obligations under the Online Payment Terms.
- Intentional misuse of the Services.
- Your negligent acts or omissions.
- Any claim brought against the Company by a third party in relation to your use of the Services.
22. The Online Payment Terms are governed by Belize law. The Belize Courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter in connection with the Services and these Online Payment Terms.
“I Accept” I have read and understood the Online Payment Terms and agree to accept and abide by them OR “I Decline” Return to Payment page.